THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dario Owen

Edward
This topic is 2437 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 9 months later...

Yeah.. It looks like now he may only accept overnight and the rate is $3000. It is way too expensive. Whether hourly appointment is accepted is too far to determine yet.

From his twitter, seems like he'all be in the US starting January 17th.

I contacted him, seems very nice and easy to talk to but quoted me an extremely high price... still mulling over it...

• 1 month later...

I think you are right. I should pass and the exchange in had over text was a little telling. He first quoted one rate for out and then later in the text chain he quoted me another 100 euros. I'm like you said it was x before and he said no way. I said look st your texts. He said oh I did say that. I said let's compromise - he said no I am sorry. Then I said what is the rate so we can clarify. I said we would be in touch when we arrive. So...I think pass given the newer photos on twitter and the mixed reviews...oh well

I know there are some older posts about Dario. Has anyone seen him lately?

http://rentmen.com/DARIOOWEN

Just wondering what kind of physical shape he is in. Looking at his twitter pictures. I am assuming they are current he looks good. Let me know if you have had any contact with him.

I saw him about six months ago in London and he was in excellent shape.

• 1 year later...