THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Taeyang ft. Nipples and Six-Pack

quoththeraven
This topic is 3166 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This post could go three different places -- here, Lounge or Comedy & Tragedy -- but in honor of the post on Nips I'm putting it here.

Feel free to ignore the lyrics (they're all in Korean anyway) and bask in the glory of Taeyang's voice and, more importantly, the peakedness of his nipples and the definition of his abs. Pretend that he's singing about a boy who broke up with him, not a girl. This may require overlooking the line about red lips -- see English translation here, though it's probably not necessary to get the gist -- and the photograph going up in flames at the end of the video. I don't know about you, but I think talented people with tight bodies are even hotter than people who just have tight bods.

"Eyes, Nose, Lips" from the album RISE

As a bonus for those of you who want lyrics you can understand, here's Tablo's cover/remix video, also featuring a shirtless Taeyang, which takes a sad song and turns it into an angry one:

Taeyang is cute, but my current reigning Korean fantasy is the beautiful Kai:

http://images.kpopstarz.com/data/images/full/134397/lips-jpeg.jpg?w=600

While he has matured, he has trained his voice into a beautiful concert instrument, as evidenced in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayLN35L6K8M

And, gentlemen, no need to keep watching his legs in those tight slacks, I'm doing that. :p

Taeyang is cute, but my current reigning Korean fantasy is the beautiful Kai:

http://images.kpopstarz.com/data/images/full/134397/lips-jpeg.jpg?w=600

While he has matured, he has trained his voice into a beautiful concert instrument, as evidenced in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayLN35L6K8M

And, gentlemen, no need to keep watching his legs in those tight slacks, I'm doing that. :p

He is beautiful and has a great voice! (Though you could say that of any number of Korean singers...) But if you mention "Kai" and "Korean pop music," most people (and Wikipedia) will think you mean Kai (real name Kim Jong-in), principal dancer for the insanely popular group EXO.

He's the one in his own room wearing a yellow T-shirt (and uniform #88) in the following video. Despite appearances, everyone in the group is over 20. So perv all you want at the dancing, homoeroticism, and balls. Also fits the Sports Forum theme with football and baseball uniforms in the same locker room! Don't ask, I don't know why. Those wacky Koreans! :p

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Exo_members#Kai

He is beautiful and has a great voice! (Though you could say that of any number of Korean singers...)

Yes, I used to regularly watch the KBS musical presentations, but now my cable service is not carrying KBS. For me, no singer delivered Panis Angelicus more beautifully than Sumi Jo.

Living in Bangkok half the year,I get to see a lot of this. I get 3 So. Korean tv stations on my cable system. 1 of them is KPop most of the day. The others lots of news, soap operas and game shows.

These groups are quite popular in Thailand. You will see lots of shopping mall concerts on weekends. The popular groups do the big concert halls.

So is Taeyang the Korean Justin Beiber or is the Bebs the Canadian Taeyang Are his follows Taeyang-sters?

No, because Taeyang is also 1/5 of Big Bang, the most internationally famous and successful Kpop group (idol or otherwise) ever. If anything, they're the Beatles of Kpop, although Kpop's fairly mature (it started in 1992 with Seo Taiji and Boys).

Actually, Henry, who is Chinese-Canadian and is part of Super Junior-M (for Mandarin), is closer to Bieber in style and sound, except he can dance, speak at least three languages fluently, plays piano and violin, and writes some of the music he sings.

Taeyang, who trained as a rapper, is considered an R&B/soul artist. The person I usually see him compared to is Usher. He's also the best dancer in Big Bang as well as the best vocalist. And back in September, in the middle of an international tour, he went to a fan's house for dinner, washed the dishes afterward, and sang "Eyes, Nose, Lips" for her and her family as he did. All the members of the group did fan-oriented individual activities that month, and his wasn't even the most charming.

I just saw that a song sung by Sumi Jo was nominated for the Best Original Song Oscar.

Big Bang appeared in Bangkok over the summer. Each member would have had the opportunity to sing solo, including Taeyang. (They've all released multiple solo albums.)

He is beautiful and has a great voice! (Though you could say that of any number of Korean singers...) But if you mention "Kai" and "Korean pop music," most people (and Wikipedia) will think you mean Kai (real name Kim Jong-in), principal dancer for the insanely popular group EXO.

He's the one in his own room wearing a yellow T-shirt (and uniform #88) in the following video. Despite appearances, everyone in the group is over 20. So perv all you want at the dancing, homoeroticism, and balls. Also fits the Sports Forum theme with football and baseball uniforms in the same locker room! Don't ask, I don't know why. Those wacky Koreans! :p

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Exo_members#Kai

I write this not to ridicule or cause a lot of nothingness, for I’ve appreciated what has been uploaded and posted, but I, personally, would like to see a variety of very hot men of all flavors since the world is comprised of such!

If I knew how to upload easily, I would post what I’d like to see others post! Thanks for previous contributions!!!!!

More diversity for you, he's hot by all means, lips, body, face!

This post could go three different places -- here, Lounge or Comedy & Tragedy -- but in honor of the post on Nips I'm putting it here.

Feel free to ignore the lyrics (they're all in Korean anyway) and bask in the glory of Taeyang's voice and, more importantly, the peakedness of his nipples and the definition of his abs. Pretend that he's singing about a boy who broke up with him, not a girl. This may require overlooking the line about red lips -- see English translation here, though it's probably not necessary to get the gist -- and the photograph going up in flames at the end of the video. I don't know about you, but I think talented people with tight bodies are even hotter than people who just have tight bods.

"Eyes, Nose, Lips" from the album RISE

As a bonus for those of you who want lyrics you can understand, here's Tablo's cover/remix video, also featuring a shirtless Taeyang, which takes a sad song and turns it into an angry one:

Archived