THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Blond masseur

Midtownm4m
This topic is 3179 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well his ad says he has 9 yrs experience and he gave me one of my 1st ever m4m massages over 10 yrs ago. Maybe I was one of his first as it was not memorable. It was on the floor! Technique not good. But I believe there was a happy ending. The pics don't seem to have changed much. He was pretty well built then. But I recall thinking he was older than me. I was in my late 40s then. But as he's hung around all this time, presume he has mastered his massage skills a bit.

Well his ad says he has 9 yrs experience and he gave me one of my 1st ever m4m massages over 10 yrs ago. Maybe I was one of his first as it was not memorable. It was on the floor! Technique not good. But I believe there was a happy ending. The pics don't seem to have changed much. He was pretty well built then. But I recall thinking he was older than me. I was in my late 40s then. But as he's hung around all this time, presume he has mastered his massage skills a bit.

Thanks so much! I thought the pictures looked dated. He refuses to send a face pic

Saw him once a couple of years ago. He is a mature guy (40s I would say) but handsome and still has a great body. Massage was on a table and was good, if not memorable. He is a very nice guy, very conversational. He works nude and we were both happy at the end. Did not repeat but overall a positive experience.

Archived