THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Adonis NYC - Sam Philly

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 2767 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I didn't enjoy him at the Adonis Nude Party. He smelled really bad and I gave in to his advances as long as it was only ONE DANCE. When I finally couldn't take the smell of his pits, he said I owed him for three songs! Cute guy though

Haha I-zik...I had the same experience with him at Adonis a few weeks ago. He approached me and I was overtaken by his body odor. I also caved in and did a dance with him because I wanted to get a handful of his ass, but the smell was just so bad I stopped halfway through the first song.

I personally didn't care enough to tip off the boss. I actually wouldn't be surprised if some guys like that. There are dancers with worst problems. But he just won't be getting my singles anymore. It's a shame too because he has a body to die for and his ass is incredible!

I didn't enjoy him at the Adonis Nude Party. He smelled really bad and I gave in to his advances as long as it was only ONE DANCE. When I finally couldn't take the smell of his pits, he said I owed him for three songs! Cute guy though

I can't speak to Sam as I've never seen him, but...how early in the evening did you get him? I generally try to arrive at Adonis events early on because after these guys have given a few lap dances, they tend to get sweaty and emit a mix of their own odor and that of their previous customers.

A lot of these guys take thermogenic fat burning pills which make them sweat much more than most people. By about two hours in most of the popular dancers kind of reek...which for some people adds to the attraction, but not all of us.

NYC would benefit form a venue with showers for the dancers to freshen up in.

Thank you Tim. I had a similar issue with Sam and his miscalculations (even though I told him from the beginning specifically I could do 4 dances, when we were done it was somehow 6). Of course, my way of dealing with this is to just not do any dances with the dancer in question in the future.

I had another dancer, Jorge, try to pull an even bigger one over on me. I did an extended dance with him (at another venue, not Adonis). It was 37 minutes long, for which I gave him $200 (the limit of the ATM machine there). I was actually going to get him a bit extra by going out to my own bank's ATM not far away, when he came up to me and told him I owed him $200 more for a total of 20 dances.

I know some songs can be long and others can be short, but on average most are somewhere between 3.5 and 4 minutes in the clubs. His calculation would have meant that the songs were only 1.85 minutes long on average. I confronted him on this and told him that even if it was 20 songs, that particular club also had a policy of $5 per minute. I left him with the $200 I gave him and will never do another private dance with him again.

The boys need to understand that while we appreciate them, if they want more money, they should be up-front and ask for more dances. If they wonder why patrons like myself refuse to speak with them anymore or do private dances with them, then they only have to look to their own actions. Any customer can make his displeasure felt by doing this, and the dancers should also understand that Tim and other promoters want to keep their businesses going and will not tolerate this kind of behavior. Despite the fact that he may look like a meathead, Tim is pretty smart and knows when a dancer isn't playing by the rules. Just let him know, and he will take care of it.

Thank you Tim. I had a similar issue with Sam and his miscalculations (even though I told him from the beginning specifically I could do 4 dances, when we were done it was somehow 6). Of course, my way of dealing with this is to just not do any dances with the dancer in question in the future.

I had another dancer, Jorge, try to pull an even bigger one over on me. I did an extended dance with him (at another venue, not Adonis). It was 37 minutes long, for which I gave him $200 (the limit of the ATM machine there). I was actually going to get him a bit extra by going out to my own bank's ATM not far away, when he came up to me and told him I owed him $200 more for a total of 20 dances.

I know some songs can be long and others can be short, but on average most are somewhere between 3.5 and 4 minutes in the clubs. His calculation would have meant that the songs were only 1.85 minutes long on average. I confronted him on this and told him that even if it was 20 songs, that particular club also had a policy of $5 per minute. I left him with the $200 I gave him and will never do another private dance with him again.

The boys need to understand that while we appreciate them, if they want more money, they should be up-front and ask for more dances. If they wonder why patrons like myself refuse to speak with them anymore or do private dances with them, then they only have to look to their own actions. Any customer can make his displeasure felt by doing this, and the dancers should also understand that Tim and other promoters want to keep their businesses going and will not tolerate this kind of behavior. Despite the fact that he may look like a meathead, Tim is pretty smart and knows when a dancer isn't playing by the rules. Just let him know, and he will take care of it.

I had a similar experience with Jorge (short, blond guy from Spain, right?) last year, but it was actually at Adonis, not another club. I had been counting the songs, and thought we'd done 5 or 6 at the most, but he said we did twice as many. I accept that clients can miscount during the heat of the moment, and honestly, if the dancer's doing his job well, the client's focus should be "elsewhere", making errors more likely. But there's no way I was off by 5 or 6 songs, no matter how well the DJ was mixing the tracks. But he was so insistent that he dances all over the world, and swore by his reputation, etc., that he almost had me thinking we spent half the night together! ;-) I took out some more money from the ATM and paid him somewhere in the neighborhood of an extra $100 just to avoid a scene and not have to call Tim over. Of course, I've never accepted a dance with him again, despite his frequent overtures. I'm certainly not happy about what happened to you, but it helps to know it wasn't in my head, and didn't just happen to me.

Happens to all of us.... That is why I specifically say how many songs I am willing to do up front. If things are going well and I want to continue the session, I tell him we can do 1 more... and then go 1 at a time. If there is any issue, I remind him of my request, pay him the agreed amount and never spend any more time/money on him.

wow y'all paying 200-300 for a 3 minute dances when you can just log on rentmen and find someone who can do everything for a total hour :p

I don't trust online men! They're like clothes I need to see it and try it in person first.

I know people who have gotten men on rent men who used pictures that were over 5 years old.... Nope not for me

wow y'all paying 200-300 for a 3 minute dances when you can just log on rentmen and find someone who can do everything for a total hour :p

I agree... which is why I have cut back on lapdances! Sometimes though... having a few drinks in a club with 20 or 30 mostly naked sweaty men flirting, copping feels, and trying to bromance you into the back room can be a good time. Something about a bit of debauchery in public can be a turn on!

I don't trust online men! They're like clothes I need to see it and try it in person first.

I know people who have gotten men on rent men who used pictures that were over 5 years old.... Nope not for me

but it seems like these men in person aren't any better either... all I've heard here in this thread is people saying they smelled bad, bad breath and being scammed :p

I agree with this 1,000%! I've never hired but if I did it would be one of the guys I've had a dance or two from in the club. RM guys are getting more and more questionable with these fake reviews and the guys requesting everything from a copy of your license to your ss# and first pet's name.

But Dominiking, there have been times where I've spent hundreds of dollars in a bar and thought... I could've got way more bang for my buck with a pro! Lol

Counting songs is tricky, but each dancer gets announced and is on stage for two songs, so that is something easier to count if you're going for a longer session. And at any rate, the absolute most songs your dance could have been is twice the number of dancers announced plus two(assuming you started immediately after one dancer started, and stopped just before another was announced.)

Archived