THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Young and ripped

Unicorn
This topic is 2934 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Australian fitness model James Cant

I was born on the 5th of December 1993 in Black Hill (Rural NSW, Australia). During my High School years at The Kings’ School Parramatta I saturated my life in sport playing cricket, basketball, athletics and rugby union all in top grade teams. By the time I reached my final year of school, I suffered two consecutive knee injuries which required operations. As a result of these injuries I was unable to compete in sport at the level I desired, so I began to focus my efforts more towards bodybuilding. In this time away from competitive sport I realized that I enjoyed bodybuilding far more than the sports which I had earlier pursued. Upon leaving school I enrolled in a Bachelors Degree of Medical Science at the University of Technology, Sydney before I transferred to Macquarie University, where I finished my degree. During this time I furthered my interest in bodybuilding and teamed up with my coach Rawdon Dubois from Clean Health. With Rawdon’s help I won my first competition. This win set the foundation for me to progress further with bodybuilding. In 2014 I won the inaugural Men’s Physique Australasian Championships, competed internationally in Tahiti, and qualified to compete at the prestigious Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio. I placed 3rd at the Arnold Classic before returning to Australia to win the first Australian Mens Physique Pro Card at the IFBB FitX Event.

James-22.jpg

Archived