THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

See it before it closes!

N13
This topic is 3192 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just saw A Gentlemen's Guide To Love and Murder. It is closing at the end of the month. If you haven't seen it and you enjoy a wonderful evening in the theater.....rush before it closes. The original actors are back in the show for the duration (It goes to Kennedy Center next) and they are both wonderful!!!

I am sure that some people would consider it an old fashioned show, i.e. similar to the best musical comedies of the 60's and 70's. I say "What is wrong with that?!!)

Do yourself a favor and go.

I saw it in November. A really marvelous show. I knew the music well going in, from the recording, but the show is a visual feast as well (for instance, a set that is full of surprises as well as quite beautifully designed). And not to spoil anything in terms of specifics, but the various "murders" are really brilliantly done. And yes, both Bryce Pinkham and Jefferson Mays are doing tour-de-force performances, but the two leading ladies, and the rest of the company, are also quite perfect.

Archived