THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cute Otter Juggling Balls

geminibear
This topic is 3187 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well Dalton did not book the game and in one of the more disgusting displays of unsportsmanlike behavior, the Cincinnati Bungles lost 18-16 when the thuggery of two of their "star" players led to 30 yards in penalties in the last 30 seconds of the game, allowing the Steelers to kick a field gold to win the game.

Well Dalton did not book the game and in one of the more disgusting displays of unsportsmanlike behavior, the Cincinnati Bungles lost 18-16 when the thuggery of two of their "star" players led to 30 yards in penalties in the last 30 seconds of the game, allowing the Steelers to kick a field gold to win the game.

While I would rather have the Bungles to face next week in Denver instead of the Steelers, I completely agree with you that last nights AFC wildcard game was disgusting display of unsportsmanlike behavior. I am glad Cincy lost. The whole things lies firmly on the head of the coach who obviously can't control his players when the most important game is on the line.

I think the NFL should reconsider the teams moving to L.A. IMO Cincinnati deserves to lose their NFL franchise.

Archived