THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Saul Harris masseur in Dallas?

MichaelDFW
This topic is 2675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That arrest record says he is 6'8" wow

It could be him since he is from Dallas.

He was arrested a little more than a year ago under the charge of AGG SEEXUAL ASSAULT CHILD according to http://jail.com/arrest-records/saul-harris-8762574

So assuming he was just released and hard to find a job ... He might start doing massage

Texas law says "Sexual Assault of a Child is Aggravated if the child is under 14 years of age, if a deadly weapon is used or serious bodily injury is threatened." yikes

I know the guy . He does indeed live in Dallas, he works regularly at one of the local stripper bars, in my opinion more handsome and well built than that masseur finder pic. He is a nice and personable guy, easy to talk to, but not one of the more 'permissive' guys during a private dance. Can't vouch for his massage skills. He is definitely 5'8 not 6'8, just a typo.

The assault charge is rather unsettling.

Btw - Thanks for linking him to his SeanCody page, I've known him for years but didn't realize he did a solo for them.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
That would beat least 5 years of jail time if the charge holds. I wonder what the final verdict was though ...

If I'm reading publicity available court records correctly there was a a Saul Benjamin Harris who plead guilty to a 2nd degree felony charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child, was sentenced on 09/13/2014 in Collin County, Texas and received a 5 year probated sentence. Court provisions also indicate that deferred adjudication is applicable to this case. Not sure if this is the massage therapist in question but records do exist for a Mr. Saul Benjamin Harris.

And Texas Dept of Criminal Records indicate his height to be 5'8".

Archived