THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Question For Kurtis Wolfe

Kuriousity
This topic is 3153 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The shirt is perfect, the muscle is spectacular, but it's the baseball bat that got my attention. You are playing to my biggest fantasies Mr. Wolfe, and I'm dreaming for the chance to see you, those muscles, and that hotter than the noon day sun jock person in person. Oh wow -

http://40.media.tumblr.com/fb70bc26d0f9836afa8306e4cbcd1900/tumblr_ny8zwc5GqU1tcv38ro1_1280.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
It looks like a push up stand with a toilet seat attached....and that costs a C-note?

That's pretty much exactly what it is you silly boy. If you've ever tried that position, you know what a strain it is on the legs. Even the most fit guy can collapse on you.

Cost of funky looking little chair... $99. Avoiding being smothered by the hot ass above you... priceless. ;)

That's pretty much exactly what it is you silly boy. If you've ever tried that position, you know what a strain it is on the legs. Even the most fit guy can collapse on you.

Cost of funky looking little chair... $99. Avoiding being smothered by the hot ass above you... priceless. ;)

Isn't being smothered by the hot ass above you the point?

Oh whatever, Mavis...I know for a fact you would not mind if that particular butt smothered you....:p

@Kurtis Wolfe thanks for giving me a ride today, as well as for driving me back to my hotel afterwards.

While 'driving me back to my hotel afterwards' seems perfectly clear, am I the only dirty-minded guy on here wondering exactly what type of ride @Kurtis Wolfe might have given @Mikegaite? Does @Kurtis Wolfe own a mighty stick shift?

From his pictures (not posted here due to being NSFW) I'd say that's an affirmative on Kurtis Wolfe's "mighty stick shift!" What a great picture in my imagination, Kurtis giving Mike a (great!) ride...that would be a video I'd love to see! :):);)

TruHart1 :cool:

Archived