THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any other cash slaves out there?

Jakeoconner79
This topic is 2494 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've always known I'm special and deserve a unique type of attention. Cash slaves or whatever they want to call themselves definitely understand this too. To me the act of dominance is unique for each pair of dom and sub. Some are true sadists and need to be called sissies, fags, and "abused" to feel satisfied and like they properly served me - other subs and betas want to show their admiration through less "aggressive" ways. To me, as long as they know they should serve, the manner in which they want to is open to interpretation.

I love talking and hearing about how great I am, recounting stories, showing off, and putting down others if that's what they need to feel properly owned. If anyone's still curious about my experiences as a findom or just as a hot young guy feel free to check out my new tumblr, message me there, - anything really haha. I've given tasks as homework, skyped, messaged, you name it. I love introducing people to the type of relationship and mindset that develops as well as grooming those already in it.

https://bestalphadom.tumblr.com

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally understand the desire to serve, and the appeal of findom (financial domination)... even though I realize most people think I'm crazy. I probably am crazy. You see, I grew up being taught that gays are inferior and sub-human. To me, straight men are to be praised and worshiped and treated as superior to all others. I don't feel like I'm being exploited at all when I'm handing over money to an alpha male. I choose to do it because I enjoy doing it.

I've done both sides of the coin and have had several "cash slaves" or another term they preferred myself. Often used via E-Mail and Amazon E cards having never met then but have rewarded them for continued service with guidance, insight, and custom videos. One of them was so smitten he regularly contacts me for guidance and looks to me as a father figure after being "set free" from service. I in turn give him guidance,advice and inquire about his well-being just frame in the narrative form he's expected our conversations to take. I do genuinely care for that slave though we have never met and view him as a "son" or "little brother" to be protected. Another submissive was an older gentlemen who paid to worship my feet and pits after the gym. That was intense and I will fully admit being worshipped in one form or another does make me throb.

I am also currently a cash slave to an Alpha who rewards me for my service with various "gifts" and the erotic thrill is definitely there. Often times when he sends me a gift it's enough to ahem make me finish almost immediately. Tributing is a rush and so far my Alpha is the only one to inspire that urge in me. But having been on the receiving end of tribute I totally get the rush.

• 4 weeks later...
Being a cash slave is a particular erotic practice that has nothing to do with dysfunctional co-dependent relationships. A cash slave freely chooses being a cash slave because he gets erotic gratification from showering another with cash and presents. I think that I am wired similarly to, but not quite the same as, a cash slave, because I enjoy paying for sex. I sort of understand being a cash slave, even thought I'm not one.

Can you explain further what you mean by "erotic practice"? It sounds like you mean that an erotic practice is always "hard-wired" or almost genetic--a role that cannot be analyzed further, or understood more deeply.

Can you explain further what you mean by "erotic practice"? It sounds like you mean that an erotic practice is always "hard-wired" or almost genetic--a role that cannot be analyzed further, or understood more deeply.

I don't think I said, or even implied, that erotic gratification is solely hard-wired or genetic. I'm no expert on the topic, but I imagine one's erotic drives result from a complex interplay of phenomena, so of course they can be further analyzed and/or understood more deeply. In doing so, however, one must be mindful of the temptation to pathologize routes to erotic gratification that fall outside of the mainstream.

Archived