THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

**Imagine Waking Up To THIS In The Bathroom**

IndyGuy
This topic is 3211 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wish - If I woke up and found this in the bathroom, I don't think I'd make it into work that day ...

http://40.media.tumblr.com/448f619ede25d2fcf91722d4923c1f0a/tumblr_nyy4nj2b0b1s1ul06o1_500.jpg

If I found that in the bathroom. There would be the sound of a taser, followed by dragging sounds, clinking of chains, and a new resident in the basement :D all mine.. forever.. and ever and ever :p

If I found that in the bathroom. There would be the sound of a taser, followed by dragging sounds, clinking of chains, and a new resident in the basement :D all mine.. forever.. and ever and ever :p

Laughed so hard I spit my coffee out. :D

Thanks for saying what many of us were thinking. ;)

I have my moments lol. glad I made you laugh :D Nice to know someone appreciates my deranged mind :p

From one deranged mind to another: I like the way that you think! ;)

Plus, the chains add a nice touch! :eek: :D

He looks like he's waiting for you to do that.

Archived