THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Bernar in NYC (his profile is amazing)

Desward1
This topic is 3217 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's a hot guy. Using your whole body isn't that unusual, I've seen many ads (and had more than a few massages) where that technique is used. It's very...stimulating :)

Could you please recommend me some masseurs in nyc provide body to body massage service? Thanks!

Desward, I recommend Arjun, who advertises "Indian massage" on Masseurfinder. Ignore the tantric, holistic crap. He's hot! And will push the envelope as far as you want to. I've been a client for several years.

To save us all some time...I did the footwork for the group.

I believe this is the man of which you speak....Arjun

Yup, that's him. (Thanks, nycman.) When I first hired Arjun, I wrote a glowing review, which didn't omit many particulars. (That was when you could say things in a M4M review.) He e-mailed me, asking me to please contact M4M, and take some things out of the review, because he was getting calls from kooks who wanted him to do some weird things. So I toned it down, the review was changed, and all's well that ends well. I guess that's why his ad doesn't promise much -- he can be quite interactive. He also gives a good massage!

Archived