THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

**Poor Thing - Stranded And Needs A Ride - Would You?**

IndyGuy
This topic is 3217 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Reminds me of my one visit to The Big Island (Hawai'i). I generally wouldn't pick up hitchhikers on the mainland, but on Hawai'i it seems less dangerous since there's only so far someone can go with your rental car if their intentions are bad. At any rate, the fun part of the story: I'm a bit lost and it's starting to rain. I see an absolutely adorable young man dressed similarly to the guy in this thread, though his swimsuit wasn't quite so revealing. I pull over and offer him a ride. Fortunately, his destination was just a mile away from where I was going, and I had, indeed, took a wrong turn and had gone somewhat out of my way. I tend to be shy, so I didn't make any advances and I didn't get the sense that he was interested in me anyway. He might not even have been gay. I surely enjoyed the eye candy during our 20 minute or so ride together.

I was en route to San Francisco driving my 1964 convertible Pontiac Bonneville, and as I turned off one two lane onto another, there stood the most gorgeous, shirtless stud hitchhiking. Because I was "green" at the time in regard to true "man-to-man" encounters, I looked; my heart went pitter patter, more patter than pitter, and I continued to drive onward. To this day I regret not having picked up this super-hot man. I now have concluded that he was gay and was on his way to that city-by-the-bay which was "gay heaven" during the 70s, 80s and early 90s. For during those days, there were lots of gay clubs, sexual haunts, and Polk Street/SOMA/the Castro and other hot environs.

In conjunction with this spread, I will definitely stop for the hunk who's pictured here!

I was en route to San Francisco driving my 1964 convertible Pontiac Bonneville, and as I turned off one two lane onto another, there stood the most gorgeous, shirtless stud hitchhiking. Because I was "green" at the time in regard to true "man-to-man" encounters, I looked; my heart went pitter patter, more patter than pitter, and I continued to drive onward. To this day I regret not having picked up this super-hot man. I now have concluded that he was gay and was on his way to that city-by-the-bay which was "gay heaven" during the 70s, 80s and early 90s. For during those days, there were lots of gay clubs, sexual haunts, and Polk Street/SOMA/the Castro and other hot environs.

In conjunction with this spread, I will definitely stop for the hunk who's pictured here!

Sadly I'm more curious about the 1964 Pontiac Bonneville convertible. :(

Please please tell me you still have it, and that it's in mint condition, and you only drive it to brunch on Sundays or taking your mother to bingo on Thursday nights. ;)

Archived