THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

**Smart AND Sexy**

IndyGuy
This topic is 3218 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This photo reminds me of my favorite post since I joined. Thanks @Rudynate !!

One time, many years ago, when I was in college, I was in the library, sitting in one of those study carrels, preparing for an exam. There was a handsome blue-eyed blond in the stacks who kept turning around to look at me. I tried not to pay any attention to him because I really needed to study for this exam. But he kept looking, and I kept trying not to look back. Then he came and sat down in the carrel opposing mine and stuck his feet right underneath my carrel on either side of my feet. I couldn't ignore that, so I nudged one of his feet and we started this amazing game of footsie. He kicked his shoes off and was sticking his socked feet up my pants legs, stroking my legs with the toes of his socked feet. Then, with his feet only, he pulled my shoes off, and I started doing the same to him. This went on for 10 minutes or so, then he slipped his feet into MY shoes and got up and walked away. Since he had my shoes on, there seemed no choice but to put his shoes on and follow him. The library was one of those enormous open raw-concrete structures resembling a parking garage that they were so fond of in the seventies. We looked and looked and just couldn't find a suitable nook for getting it on. I remembered though that they had study cubicles with floor-to-ceiling walls and locking doors. I went and checked out a key to one of those. We went in there, locked the door, got completely undressed and fucked all afternoon. My exam was in the late afternoon or early evening. I didn't fail the exam, but I didn't the grade I was hoping for. But what a small price to pay for such a memorable experience.

Archived