THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Joe (Luis) based in Houston... previously LA?

kevininsa
This topic is 2765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

I am on a trip to New Orleans (my favorite city btw) and Joe just joined my "elite club" of masseurs!

WOW, what a find! And I AM picky, as you can tell from my other posts :-)

He is based in Houston, but he brought his table with him, which is usually a good sign about one's massage skills. And then some in this particular case! Super intuitive, awesome hands, and his (btw perfect) height of 6'1" and strength allowed him to easily handle my 6'4" with long strokes. I melted on his table, especially given his eagerness to tackle glutes, hip flexors, and all other "tricky areas." Smart, mature dude, easy conversation, but as I was starting to moan he simply let me enjoy the massage, even though there was much to talk about. Thorough, hands, feet, chest, all included. Yeah, some guys rush you when you turn around (some because they are afraid of you getting hard, others rush to stroke you to save time, even if you don't want to be stroked) but not here.

Unbelievable body, rugged beauty of a mixed race (my guess) black-latino, he does sound like a gay man but you wouldn't tell based on his looks alone, very manly and masculine. The more massages I get, the stronger my preference for gay masseurs. The feeling of total comfort and acceptance is just unmatched, no uptightness, it all flows very naturally. And that body in such a friendly package, he needs to visit Chicago asap! :-) :-) :-)

Archived