THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Luca in NYC, 411 please

dutchmuch
This topic is 2665 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I call him Luka-the-angry-Russian. Super hot, although in a little steroid-y kind of way, but completely incapable of having a normal conversation or human interaction. And this from someone who isn't even chatty, I like to just relax and enjoy the massage, but one still has to say hi in the beginning and good bye in the end. He thought it would be perfectly normal to schedule his next client for 8, right on the heels of our 7-8 supposed 1 hour appointment. Go figure, a rushed change of the sheet on the table included, not to mention the pissy attitude throughout, you'd think that someone charging you $16o for 45-50 minutes could at least crack a smile or say something nice. His massage could be good if he used more lotion, it was almost painful, especially because his hands were rough, probably because of the workouts. But even if he did, fuck a massage during which you can't relax for fear that the dude is a (very strong) psycho.

In summary, if you want to blow $160 on feeling like shit and taken advantage of, go for it. The upshot is that he doesn't like 90 minute appointments (I scheduled in advance and was flexible as far as time but he wouldn't do it), so he saved me some money. There are tons of hot and normal guys out there, especially in NYC, but I wouldn't go back even if he were the only option in town.

• 4 months later...

Archived