THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on GingerMuscle

joebob
This topic is 2149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I never met GingerMuscle (or whatever name is going by now). I did, however, meet the boyfriend way before they were a couple. Which was an awesome experience.

Anyway, the one I did meet very often advertised very sporadically before he was attached with Ginger. I don't know if they have separated but he doesn't currently have an ad up. If he pops again I'd have no hesitation hiring him again.

I totally agree. Carlos (or Jose..) is a VERY hot guy. Hired him 3 times (and gave him a review here) before he started to work with Ginger, whom when I contacted a few weeks ago told me that Carlos/Jose "is taking a break", which it's not clear if there separated or if it's a momentary situation.

The weird thing is that unless I am wrong, Carlos' reviews here are no longer available. I gave him a raving one 3 years ago.....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree. Carlos (or Jose..) is a VERY hot guy. Hired him 3 times (and gave him a review here) before he started to work with Ginger, whom when I contacted a few weeks ago told me that Carlos/Jose "is taking a break", which it's not clear if there separated or if it's a momentary situation.

The weird thing is that unless I am wrong, Carlos' reviews here are no longer available. I gave him a raving one 3 years ago.....

An untold number of the older more ilicit reviews have been deleted or hidden from the system.

An untold number of the older more ilicit reviews have been deleted or hidden from the system.

I'm probably being dense , and I apologize. But I'm not quite sure of your meaning. "Illicit" actually means forbidden by laws, rules, or culture. And whenever I read the word, the connotation I get from it, which may not be right, is of something hidden and dirty (as in wild or perverted). So I'm guessing, that might be what you meant, @big-n-tall? If not, I hope you wouldn't mind explaining further.

Gman

I'm probably being dense , and I apologize. But I'm not quite sure of your meaning. "Illicit" actually means forbidden by laws, rules, or culture. And whenever I read the word, the connotation I get from it, which may not be right, is of something hidden and dirty (as in wild or perverted). So I'm guessing, that might be what you meant, @big-n-tall? If not, I hope you wouldn't mind explaining further.

Gman

Gman

I meant explicit (not illicit) in terms of description of certain acts. Although in today's political climate... I guess illicit can also be used.

Gman

I meant explicit (not illicit) in terms of description of certain acts. Although in today's political climate... I guess illicit can also be used.

And definitely my review of Carlos (as many others I posted) was quite "explicit". But Actually I saw that that kind of reviews have, alas, disappeared.

And definitely my review of Carlos (as many others I posted) was quite "explicit". But Actually I saw that that kind of reviews have, alas, disappeared.