THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Do you require a cellphone to schedule an "incall" or just an email exchange would be enough?

marylander1940
This topic is 3232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Going by some guy's word through email is not only not enough to confirm a session but could be potentially dangerous.

Personally in order to consider an appointment confirmed I have to receive a phone call from a cell phone that I can call back, at least until the time of the appointment. If I can tell that the prospective client is using googlephone or any other proxy server and if I notice the slightest red flag, I will not confirm the session.

My safety comes first. Then my client's discretion.

I will never endanger myself just so that some guy feels safer about protecting his identity. I have worked very hard to build a reputation of discretion and reliability to have to jump through hoops to protect scared people.

Comparing notes with my colleagues with more lax ways of conducting business, it is clear (and not surprising at all) that the more relaxed they are when checking information, the higher the rates of flakes, no shows and dangerous people they encounter.

No money is worth risking one's life.

Archived