THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Yahoo Mailer Daemon issues?

devonhunter
This topic is 3241 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey there -

For the last few weeks I have been having an issue and didn't realize it was a real problem until now. Lately, when someone emails me from my ads I have been getting "address does not exist" errors, and my replies are not being delivered. I have been chalking it up to people just making typos in their email addies; however, I have exchanged two or three emails with some people before I start getting the error. So, their emails exist and then suddenly they don't? At first I thought people were just getting gun shy and deleting their accounts either immediately or after a couple messages. Now, however, I'm beginning to suspect there's a real problem with Yahoo mail.

Is anyone else having this issue with Yahoo mail?

Since the RB incident my business has already suffered pretty badly, and RM and M4RN are not performing AT ALL. So when I do get inquiries I really do need to be able to talk to people. I do not want to put a phone number in my ads.

Anyone having similar strangeness? Any ideas for how to get around this?

Well, perhaps I'm just being plagued with weirdos lately... I just tried to reply from a totally different account to the most recent email in question, and it still failed to deliver. I suppose it's just my luck right now to be hearing from someone/some people who just happen to create accounts only to delete them? It's not the weirdest experience I've had in this bidnizz, so I guess anything is possible.

I've had this problem with yahoo before. I would recommend waiting it out. A diligent client of mine eventually switched email addresses away from yahoo and the problem went away and we were able to meet. He realized the problem was his own because many people were not responding to his emails. So just wait it out until both parties realize it's an issue with Yahoo. And I'll defend you in the meantime if someone starts one of those pesky "Devon Hunter doesn't return my emails" threads.

I've had this problem with yahoo before. I would recommend waiting it out. A diligent client of mine eventually switched email addresses away from yahoo and the problem went away and we were able to meet. He realized the problem was his own because many people were not responding to his emails. So just wait it out until both parties realize it's an issue with Yahoo. And I'll defend you in the meantime if someone starts one of those pesky "Devon Hunter doesn't return my emails" threads.

Thank you, baby!!! xoxoxo

Archived