THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

**Before There Were Selfies**

IndyGuy
This topic is 3244 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Please change that to 18, I do not want to sit here fantasizing about you at 15. That is creepy. Fantasizing about you at 18, now that is hot.

My first intimate selfies were taken with an early Poloroid camera. They all faded away after a few months.:mad: wish I had them now to just prove how hot I was at 15.;)

was a little kid (late 1960s) when my parents bought this contraption.....I loved watching the picture come out of the camera, waiting for the print to develop (sixty seconds), then pulling off the cover thing to see it....

oldcameras-lesson-4.jpg

Me, too. I put them, the g rated ones in a special Poloroid 'Keepsake" album. I still have it. Today it is filled with orangey, blank photos. Wonder where the ones of my teenaged cock are? LOL.

Me, too. I put them, the g rated ones in a special Poloroid 'Keepsake" album. I still have it. Today it is filled with orangey, blank photos. Wonder where the ones of my teenaged cock are? LOL.

Probably gray and shrivelled and wrinkled and hanging around uselessly and god knows where the pictures of it went.

Archived