THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any info on this guy: Mafdet30

LAdude424
This topic is 3259 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We also have a side option. I will be coming to Las Vegas in the end of November/middle of December I could come out to LA from Vegas and see you if you'd like, I know Vegas is a long drive from LA so if you could help with transportation (from train/bus station to hotel) I would be happy to come out, also, don't worry, I can get myself to and from the station if required!

I have no experinice with him. But his location in LA may be part of why his rates are what they are. inglewood is not easy to get to from most parts of the city (especially weho, silver lake and Hollywood areas where a large gay population live). plus Inglewood can have some sketchy sections.

I have no experinice with him. But his location in LA may be part of why his rates are what they are. inglewood is not easy to get to from most parts of the city (especially weho, silver lake and Hollywood areas where a large gay population live). plus Inglewood can have some sketchy sections and

My thoughts exactly. However, he mentions an airport location, so it is possible he is staying at a hotel near the airport or in a decent part of Inglewood.

My thoughts exactly. However, he mentions an airport location, so it is possible he is staying at a hotel near the airport or in a decent part of Inglewood.

I can't help but notice you have a photo of water tower place and the John Hanscock as your icon. Are your SoCal transplant from Chicago too?

I can't help but notice you have a photo of water tower place and the John Hanscock as your icon. Are your SoCal transplant from Chicago too?

Yes, I am. I moved to San Diego 15 years ago after getting laid off from a job and being sick and tired of hot summers and cold winters. That picture is one I took on a trip back this summer. I had fun, despite the miserably hot weather.

Archived