THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Gregory in NYC (second experience)

BC_Runner
This topic is 3266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In a previous thread, I mentioned my first experience with Gregory. To sum things up, he's a very handsome muscular guy, but he's not 6'0, and definitely not 200lbs. I was also annoyed because he threw in a "release fee" at the end of the massage. I was a little pissed off by that move, but the massage was still pretty decent.

http://www.companyofmen.org/threads/just-moved-to-nyc-411-on-masseurs.107996/#post-1010197

Today, I figured I would try him again. I know... It's my own fault. This time, I asked what the massage entailed so that there were no hidden fees. He said the cost was 160 for a sensual massage with mutual touch and release. He then said it could be 220 for mutual release/oral. I thought that was a great deal, so I agreed to the latter. I confirmed the plan/rate before I left my place.

When I got to his place, he warmly greeted me at the door. He remembered me from our first massage and gave me a hug. He looked just like his pictures - scruffy and hairy. Very hot. The massage was again...good, but at the end, he pulled the same move from before. I told him that we had discussed mutual release. He said he didn't want to release becasue he just had sex and was "empty", but would defintely provide for additional charge. I said..."I know. 220. We discussed this." He replied with, "Via text? I get so many texts. I don't remember. I'm sorry." I then mentioned everything else that we spoke about and he looked very confused and said, "Oh, no, no. Sorry." So anyway, he did allow for me to play with him while he provided release. At the end he said that he was now turned on and wanted to release...He tried for a bit, but failed. I was a little fed up by that point anyway, so I told him to not worry about it. I got dressed and left.

I mention all of these details because I have a feeling that the person I texted and arranged everything with was not actually Gregory, but rather someone who "pimps" these guys out. I know that's a bold claim, but for him to "not remember" my text from two hours prior doesn't make any sense. It didn't even seem like a bait and switch because he was so confused. I almost felt bad for him. It seems like the person over the phone just agrees to whatever to get you to the appointment. This is less of rant, and more of me just filling you guys in on how things work with this guy. It's my own fault for booking him again :)

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/gregoryz.shtml

There are lots of masseurs who have pimps, unfortunately. It used to be just female streetwalkers, but it has spread. I hate to sound xenophobic, but most of these guys seem to be Eastern Europeans. There are lots of excellent, honest masseurs who will provide oral for $160/hour -- not everyone, but plenty of them. $220 is a lot, and probably reflects the "commission" he has to rebate to the guy who arranged his passage to this country, keeps the INS away, and arranges his encounters.

Archived