THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hot masseur

lajames
This topic is 3263 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/17951

Who knows about him or had a session with him? Amazing look.

I had two massages from him about 3 years ago _ outcalls at my apt. He is gorgeous - amazing body and handsome face - those photos are real. He was nice - a little ditzy and gave a good massage. It was both nude and mutual touch - and a treat to touch that body. i didnt get too grabby of his package and didnt allow beyond that. i have seen his ad recently (seems to not advertise for awhile) and wondered if still a nude massage - would be worth seeing him again. give him a try and let us know.

I had two massages from him about 3 years ago _ outcalls at my apt. He is gorgeous - amazing body and handsome face - those photos are real. He was nice - a little ditzy and gave a good massage. It was both nude and mutual touch - and a treat to touch that body. i didnt get too grabby of his package and didnt allow beyond that. i have seen his ad recently (seems to not advertise for awhile) and wondered if still a nude massage - would be worth seeing him again. give him a try and let us know.

Forgot to mention - he did give me release

Archived