THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Men with long hair, turn on, turn off or doesn't really matter?

marylander1940
This topic is 3276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I really hate buzz/super short cuts. At that rate, I'd rather he shave it all off and go bald.

While it works on the occasional man, shaved bald is nearly always extremely unflattering. Also, even though shaved bald is the antithesis of the comb-over, it tends to broadcast the same message of not being comfortable in one's own skin. Buzzcuts are pretty neutral. I get a buzzcut every couple of weeks. I tried getting a buzzcut with a skin fade. I liked it, but my partner didn't. He thought it was too severe.

Oh man! I'll go with "the entire package!"

Since I am attracted to men, I find the length of their hair to be a minor matter in the big picture! Some of the men with long hair pictured here are sizzling hot. Those same guys could shave their hair completely and they'd still be hot as hell to me. So, not the major factor in my attraction. Beautiful men are beautiful, period!!!

Just as the always perspicacious Mr. Smith points out, I was lusting after long-haired men in the 70's and still find the look can bring back that lust I felt back then, when most of the objects of my desire were unobtainable!

TruHart1 :cool:

Archived