THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

MassageM4M email/message to me

MikeBiDude
This topic is 3307 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

See below, I received this last night from massagem4m.com, any thoughts? Housecleaning, distancing themselves??

Dear MyMassageM4M Member:

We have some really exciting news to share!

Starting today, you will be able to access your purchased Private Photo and Video content exclusively on a separate website, LockedPhotos.com. Additionally, you'll be able to continue to use your existing credit balances to purchase photos and videos on LockedPhotos.com, as well as add additional credits to your account.

All MyMassageM4M Members will have until December 31, 2015 to transfer all of your information to the new website, or it will be deleted.

We respect your privacy. Your data will not be transferred until you have authorized MassageM4M.com to do so.

Please click the link below to login to your account and begin the transfer process. It's really quick & easy to do and only takes a moment of your time.

A few weeks ago, MM4M posted a notice that purchased pictures would be available on the site until September 25. The notice went on to say that remaining credits would be available and that they were looking for an alternate place to put purchased content. A day or two ago when I logged in I saw a splash page regarding content moving to LockedPhotos.com.

MM4M's Ts and Cs state that purchased content is always available. Given that purchased content has been moved, they are notifying any one who had purchased content (or, perhaps, everyone period) that the content and any remaining credits as well as credit purchase history has been moved.

Archived