THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Deeprelease" -411

Lankypeters
This topic is 3308 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Those pics on rentmen reminded me of Robert Nysquart. Then when I looked down his reviews called him Robert. So I figured it WAS him. Then I looked at his ages in his reviews. It has him in either 30s or 40s. This rentmen ad says he's 30. So...

The pictures seem to span the years. The main headshot looks as if he's in his 30s, while in some of the other shots he appears to have gray hair and a more angular and mature face -- and a guy that's still sexy. Quality photography.

Those pics on rentmen reminded me of Robert Nysquart. Then when I looked down his reviews called him Robert. So I figured it WAS him. Then I looked at his ages in his reviews. It has him in either 30s or 40s. This rentmen ad says he's 30. So...

So...Robert Nysquart is 5'9" and weighs 170, this guy is 6'0" and weighs 160. Robert Nysquart's pics depict a muscular guy, this guy's pics depict a tall thin guy. I don't think they are the same person.

But does he have lesions on the lower parts of his rib cage?

Looks like a birthmark to me.

Archived