THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone with experience with Kristof in NYC?

dutchal
This topic is 2997 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i saw him about a year or so ago based on the reviews and photos. but he is not in the same shape - heavier, not the same body as in the photos and not what i expected. disappointed in that respect. I also didn't get a good vibe from him - he seemed disinterested and not all that friendly. he was nice enough but was not warm or welcoming. when i came out of the room at the end he was sitting there texting and barely looked at me as i was leaving. i get a lot of massages and his was good but nothing special - not that i felt i wanted to try again. sometimes you just dont click with a masseur.

Well this is interesting. I've been curious about Kristoff for years. The ad does make him appear to be a fun masseur, but glad to know people's experiences.

NO mention of how he looks - he's never posted a face pic, so I'm curious about his appearance (not that it matters since he probably won't be on my 'hire' list anytime soon after these lackluster accounts).

Well this is interesting. I've been curious about Kristoff for years. The ad does make him appear to be a fun masseur, but glad to know people's experiences.

NO mention of how he looks - he's never posted a face pic, so I'm curious about his appearance (not that it matters since he probably won't be on my 'hire' list anytime soon after these lackluster accounts).

He is nice/average looking - maybe Polish by nationality - not really what i would call handsome or hot. If those are his body photos then they are from awhile ago and he has gotten out of shape and fleshy - not really heavy -just not in shape. he only took his shirt off and after that i was Ok with that ( although before hand i was hoping for more). he had a professional set up but lackluster overall

Expanding on my earlier response, the other commenters seem to have had a similar experience to mine. Disinterested and lackluster sums it up, so maybe it was not just an off day for him as I had thought. I remember his body as average and definitely not as in the pics, but it was a couple of years ago.

• 10 months later...

I could be mistaken but isn't this Kristof with a new name? I feel like I recognize the bathroom selfie where he's using both hands - I recall it being in his old profile.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/musclemassageny.shtml

Plus the facts — although they could be coincidences — that his initials are KP, and his pricing is $130 like Kristof's on M4M.

Archived