THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Andres in Los Angeles

jazzfan
This topic is 3312 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him today. Sent him a text message after seeing that he was available 'Right Away'. M4M ad says that the rate is STARTING AT $120. He said full service was $160. I said that that was too high; have a good day. He asked what I'd pay. I said going rate was $140. He said fine. Text message address. I showed up at appointed him. Got a 20min massage. I protested that this wasn't a full hour and that I shouldn't pay the full fee. He then said that I could get back on the table for him to finish. I said that was ok since the sheets had already been pulled off.

Overall, not a good experience. Not what I wanted or needed.

Other have experience with him?

The 20min of real massage was technically good. He did not become combative or rude when the duration and rate were discussed. He was emphatic, however. Overall, as previously mentioned, it was distasteful......and worth telling others about.

Also, I do have to let you know that I messaged mssgm4m about him.....since reviews are presently down on the site. They said that they would "note the masseur's account." Not sure what that means, but I did it....

Archived