THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What's going on in DC that has so many guys traveling?

geminibear
This topic is 3273 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am going to be in DC next week for business and have noticed an influx of hot guys that are advertising travel to Capitol city in September. o_O

It can't just be due to Congress being back in session.:rolleyes:

I have never been an "A" list guy so I am not always in tune with cultural events.o_O

~Gem:cool:

• 4 weeks later...

There's no place like DC in terms of keeping a muscle boy busy.... It's nuts! I knew it would be be great before I actually went to work DC.... Back when I advertised, I'd have an ad in cities far far from DC yet I would get MANY inquiries about coming to DC. There's a market for muscles in DC that's really incomparable. I still say this, if I lived in MA, NJ, or NY, I'd be on the train and in DC every weekend, and if the boys in those states knew what was good for them, they would be too :)

There's no place like DC in terms of keeping a muscle boy busy.... It's nuts! I knew it would be be great before I actually went to work DC.... Back when I advertised, I'd have an ad in cities far far from DC yet I would get MANY inquiries about coming to DC. There's a market for muscles in DC that's really incomparable. I still say this, if I lived in MA, NJ, or NY, I'd be on the train and in DC every weekend, and if the boys in those states knew what was good for them, they would be too :)

Vin if they love muscle boys, what about muscle men such as yourself? We muscle admirers love a muscle boy but a muscle man....well I keep nitroglycerin on the bed stand and 911 on standby.

• 2 weeks later...

This def. makes me want to consider getting back to DC again myself lol.

I recently met a guy who's a flight attendant, and is from DC. I'm hoping that my friend who he may be hooking up with, who I introduced him to, will pay off with some buddy passes so I can get to DC more often.

With being 1,800 miles away, I have to work along my "route" and "bases", and unfortunently DC just isn't usually on my layovers. It was around this time last year I was I think there or on my way there. The weather was a drenching through most of the whole trip so I didn't enjoy it as much as the first.

Archived