THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ROL: ASSERTIVEg

This topic is 3312 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello sexy people,

As everyone else, I am trying to replace Rentboy with other similar services. My question is about M4Rnow.com. I noticed that all the guys describing themselves as top or total top, instead of having "top" in the stats card they have "assertive". Is this a clue for versatility, or that is what the system gives you instead of "top"? Thank you!

I am a top but I am not usually assertive about it. A tap on the shoulder and a whispered I want to be in you usually does the trick. In face, I agree with rguer, I have been with bottoms who are pretty fucking assertive. "Fuck me now" etc.

There are even dominant bottoms.

I think it's an asinine euphemism, forgetting the fact that Top and Bottom are also euphemisms.

I don't think it is an effective way, because as many of us know, there are tons of incredibly assertive bottoms who push their way into one's cock and there's tons of passive tops who just lay there and expect you to do all the work. Rent4mennow has just added one more layer of sexual confusion with its desire to stay away from sexually charged words.

There are even dominant bottoms.

I think it's an asinine euphemism, forgetting the fact that Top and Bottom are also euphemisms.

I don't think it is an effective way, because as many of us know, there are tons of incredibly assertive bottoms who push their way into one's cock and there's tons of passive tops who just lay there and expect you to do all the work. Rent4mennow has just added one more layer of sexual confusion with its desire to stay away from sexually charged words.

I am or was one of those "aggressive/assertive bottoms...My partner and I had more than a few altercations..He claimed he was tired...we only missed one morning ...that set me off on a rampage....finally I forced him in to doing his duty...the rest of the day was a breeze...and settled the "who's in charge" question...I still thank him everyday...

Shortly after the end of last Ice Age, when I was young, and the Advocate was the local Gay Newspaper, in the personals you would see descriptions that said "French Active- Greek Passive" (sucks cock-gets fucked) or French Passive-Greek Active. Sometimes they would say Greek Active-French Active. Often you would see GA/FP, FA/GP. So back in the day, there were at more ways to define yourself. Today everyone seems to be pressured to decide between top or bottom. If you say Versatile everyone seems to believe that means you are really a bottom. All this "me Tarzan, you Jane" is pretty tiresome. Frankly, some of the most interesting experiences I've ever had would have to be considered "none of the above".

Archived