THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

MassageM4M reviews... Where'd they go?

scorpioguy
This topic is 3313 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Shortly after the raid on the Rentboy offices hit the media, someone posted here that the reviews had vanished on M4M. Anything more would just be speculation at this point. My guess is that they are being overly cautious until all the dust settles in this scandal.

They took off all their prime features yet they're still charging 250 a month for a premium membership to masseurs. You can't even post a picture in swimwear or underwear I've gone back-and-forth with them and their photo policy over and over again. I understand they want their masseurs not to look too "provocative". I guess it's all in precaution. You should see there are three page photo policy. I'm not going to bother sending another email about my pics being taken down. Still don't understand how me in tight jeans is somehow promoting prostitution from what is highlighted in their policy .

I'm still not getting the reviews. I logged on yesterday and the site directed me to a page called "The Dashboard" where the option to opt out of premium membership was right there. I guess they were expecting a lot of cancellations. I canceled, but have premium status until next month.

I'm still not getting the reviews. I logged on yesterday and the site directed me to a page called "The Dashboard" where the option to opt out of premium membership was right there. I guess they were expecting a lot of cancellations. I canceled, but have premium status until next month.

BVB, I recall having been directed to the "dashboard" for at least the last 6 months if not the last year. The "Account Information" section (complete with the link to cancel premium membership) has been there right along. What is different and, I suspect, is making the "account information" section more prominent, is the absence of a listing of purchased private pics and videos. By the way, I am able to see reviews on masseurs' ads.

Someone mentioned unavailability of purchased content. If you click the "My Purchases" link along the left side of the page, purchased content will be displayed with a notice that content will be available on the current site until September 25 and might be available on a new site after September 25.

BVB, I recall having been directed to the "dashboard" for at least the last 6 months if not the last year. The "Account Information" section (complete with the link to cancel premium membership) has been there right along. What is different and, I suspect, is making the "account information" section more prominent, is the absence of a listing of purchased private pics and videos. By the way, I am able to see reviews on masseurs' ads.

Someone mentioned unavailability of purchased content. If you click the "My Purchases" link along the left side of the page, purchased content will be displayed with a notice that content will be available on the current site until September 25 and might be available on a new site after September 25.

Thanks, I checked again this morning and indeed the reviews are there. The route to that page is now different, and the words "Read Reviews" in the box to the left is now gone, and I wasn't curious enough to snoop around to find them, so I assumed they were gone. I like the premium membership. It has been helpful on occasions. So it looks like I will re-activate it.

They took off all their prime features yet they're still charging 250 a month for a premium membership to masseurs. You can't even post a picture in swimwear or underwear I've gone back-and-forth with them and their photo policy over and over again. I understand they want their masseurs not to look too "provocative". I guess it's all in precaution. You should see there are three page photo policy. I'm not going to bother sending another email about my pics being taken down. Still don't understand how me in tight jeans is somehow promoting prostitution from what is highlighted in their policy .

Amir it must be that KILLA ass of yours. :)

Thanks, I checked again this morning and indeed the reviews are there. The route to that page is now different, and the words "Read Reviews" in the box to the left is now gone, and I wasn't curious enough to snoop around to find them, so I assumed they were gone. I like the premium membership. It has been helpful on occasions. So it looks like I will re-activate it.

Over the course of the week I've noticed almost daily changes to the site which make unchanged things seem like they have been changed. I'd compare it to returning home from work and finding the front door unlocked. Even a displaced newspaper heightens suspicions of an intruder.

One change I did notice: more than a handful of "advertisers" who had a plethora of private pics and vids but no reviews and seemingly phony telephone numbers are gone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived