THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Reviews on M4M

beethoven
This topic is 3350 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a terrible massage on Saturday, and decided not to even bother writing a review on M4M, as I knew he would delete it as soon as he saw it. But then I thought that it would be seen on the "premium" reviews for people who pay the $6/month to see all the reviews, including the negative ones.

So I did, and listed his good points as well as my complaint about the massage. I wrote that I had e-mailed him before hiring him, asking him for an erotic massage, and that he replied, "Yes, I can be very interactive."

M4M wouldn't list my review unless I removed the word "erotic." So I did. I hope others won't fall for this lying sack of shit, but perhaps those who see the negative reviews as well as the phony positive reviews (and he has some) will know what they can expect.

Reviews on M4M have been discussed here before, and I just wanted to give you this update. Their masseurs post phony pictures and phony reviews, but the people who run the site are oh, so noble and pure. No dirty words allowed!

but the people who run the site are oh, so noble and pure. No dirty words allowed!

No, they're not. It's the management of the site that post some of the phony pics and reviews...in order to sell pics and videos.

But yes, they don't like dirty words.

Archived