THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Recommendation for NYC

bihuntguy
This topic is 2504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If not too much trouble, I'd like a pm too re your experience. I've tried to connect with Ryan in both NYC and Long Beach but schedules never meshed. I'll be near LB in a couple of weeks & will be trying to choose between him, the new tall Adonis in Lab, Clark, and Anthony.

sent you a pm too! (at this rate the should give me commission! lol)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Sorry for the attitude. He wasn't unfriendly; he was pleasant enough. I really don't remember if the massage was good or bad, so I guess it was OK. It was clear that I wasn't satisfied, so the atmosphere was a bit chilly when I left. I never express dissatisfaction verbally, or by petulancy, but it was clear that I would not be returning.

I'll venture to say that reviews on those sites -- excellent or unfavorable -- don't mean much. We never know who wrote them. A masseur can easily ask a friend to send in a review, and the site doesn't know who or where the review is coming from. Also, masseurs sometimes ask (I've been asked several times) to write a review in return for a discout on the next session.

As I recall, my advice to "stay away" was primarily because the masseur didn't deliver what was promised.

There are SO MANY good masseurs in New York -- I think you can do much better.

I agree about Hamilton. I had the same feeling. Exactly as his pics, but would never go back. I posted a mediocre review which of course was erased or hidden.