THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

4 Handed

Funguy
This topic is 3352 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am going to treat myself to a 4-handed massage with 2 very "liberal" masseurs, one of whom I see on a regular basis (and have a HOT time every time) and his partner.

I've never experienced a 4-handed massage tho I have had a couple of threesomes. Any idea of how these things go?

It's like playing doubles in tennis. You take Djokovich and Federer, two top players, and they won't beat a good doubles team, because they know the notes, but not the tune. To get the most out of a four-handed massage, you should have a skilled and experienced team, not just two masseurs that you like, and who may have done this a few times with each other.

So it all depends on who you get. I've had several, one with a really top-notch, experienced, team, and they played me like a violin -- or two violins. They had the whole thing choreographed beautifully, and it was worth the ex tra money. I've had several with two guys who knew each other, and that was about it. For the latter, I paid double the rate for one guy, but I didn't get double the fun. I don't get 4-handed massages any more, because good teams are few and far between -- and it's expensive.

One thing you need to look out for is that these two guys become so interested in each other that you end up the third man, and you're paying to be the center of attention. I've never experienced that, but I've heard lots of people give that as a reason for avoiding 4-handed massages. They seemed to speak from experience.

I have had some great 4 hand massages, but as Beethoven cautions, it is better to find two guys who work together on a regular basis, although they all have to start working together sometime, so a lot depends on what you are looking for !!

Thank you beethoven and DD. I sort of expected this and that is why I chose these guys.

Fortunately, these guys are long-standing partners in life and, as such, they know each other intimately. Each has an ad and, although one is more explicit than the other and I have been to him many times and that experience is WOWWW, the other's ad is not as explicit but the tone is there. I'm bettin' my last dollar that I will be the center of attention.

But of course, I'm Funguy!

I just made this a general question because I have not yet had the experience. My 3-some experiences were also WOWWW as I was definitely the center of attraction, but in that arena I also would have liked it if they had a bit going between themselves and the voyeur in me could come out.

Thanks again for taking the time to answer.

Archived