THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Massage is Los Angeles: Need recommendations

kaboom35
This topic is 3358 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hey i'm looking for a non-sexual massage in L.A. sometime today. I slept wrong and my shoulder and upper neck are all messed up.

not in the mood for anything sexual...just a masseur who knows what he's doing and is good at it.

Although I want non-sexual, a hot guy can't hurt.... ;)

VHC, will he do a happy ending at the end of the therapeutic ? If so, I'd say he sounds like a good find...

For therapeutic no, but if you book him for his more sensual stuff then yes and he will get naked for the sensual stuff.

My highest recommendation for therapeutic massage in LA:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/phillipsmassage.shtml

He's recently been scruffy. The pic of him in a motorcycle jacket is a good representation.

Has he ever given you a sensual massage? I see multiple reference for 'sensual' and 'm4m' 'gay massage' in his ad but always thought he was strictly therapeutic.

wow, incredibly good-looking....movie-star handsome.....thanks for the comments, VHC and bobnyc

A Google image search of his first picture on MF returns someone who is, indeed, in the IMdB. Same first name but a different spelling.

A Google image search of his first picture on MF returns someone who is, indeed, in the IMdB. Same first name but a different spelling.

yes...did some further research after my post and found out more.....more great pictures and other stuff....I think he will be a good discovery

Man, I got excited about Phillippe and reached out to him for an appointment based on his sensual post on Masseurfinder, where he lists for 120. He came back and said he charges 320 for sensual! The full list: Sports 120 swedish 180 deep tissue 240 sensual 320 and erotic combo 450. Wow - do people pay those rates?

Before anyone gets too worked up, I objected to his rates and he asked what I could handle. I told him and he said he would accommodate me and, he said, if I like the massage he hopes I'll feel moved to tip him. (He doesn't even know how big my tip is yet!)

Archived