THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jim in NYC

wklucas
This topic is 3351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's been around for a long time, using the same pics. Must be well into his 40s by now, although could be in pretty much the same shape. His A4A ad says he's 44, and also offers a considerably lower rate: http://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/blondbluebod He has often "advertised" with a listing on craigslist. Had a massage from him a while ago, don't remember exactly when but probably about 6-8 years ago, and he matched those pics then. The massage was quite good, and the ending turned into more than the usual happy ending, blew me away so to speak. I can tell you he's orally talented.

Been away from this forum for a while and catching up. Wow. So glad someone posted about Jim. I've come close to calling him a number of times. Glad to know he's ok. Seen his ad for years. Thanks to all. This forum is so valuable.

Been away from this forum for a while and catching up. Wow. So glad someone posted about Jim. I've come close to calling him a number of times. Glad to know he's ok. Seen his ad for years. Thanks to all. This forum is so valuable.

He used to have face pics in his ad....a good looking guy....with a look that I might guess even aged well.....I simply never made it happen with him on previous NYC visits but he's on my short list still for an upcoming August biz trip to that tiny hick town ;).

The personality he displayed in email communication did not rub me the right way, so I decided not to book. I found him outright insulting. I then discovered he uses the same photos on Craigslist, and he's posting ads there quite often. From my experience, if your paid ads aren't working, and you're relying on CL to attract new customers, perhaps trusting my gut was smart.

The personality he displayed in email communication did not rub me the right way, so I decided not to book. I found him outright insulting. I then discovered he uses the same photos on Craigslist, and he's posting ads there quite often. From my experience, if your paid ads aren't working, and you're relying on CL to attract new customers, perhaps trusting my gut was smart.

That's a shame to know but a good tip & just the sort of candor that we look for on this site.

I for one am so blinded by the splendor of thick pecs & muscle, etc., that I could blunder into a negative situation of my own making through my lack of noting red flags, or following my gut instinct.

Archived