THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Poor Guy-Not Even A 6-Pack

Gar1eth
This topic is 3356 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What drove me nuts about the young Neville Longbottom was his receding chin. Either he somehow Grew it out, or he's had a chin implant. Either way, it always impressed me that it would be damn difficulty intubate him.

Not everyone is an anesthesiologist. :p

Gman

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone here see Equs on Broadway? I was hoping to get there to see "Mr. Potter", but alas, it closed before I had a chance to see him in person. Ms. Rawlings comment about him was widely circulated at the time, which probably helped ticket sales as well, as enhancing his reputation as an actor !! :)

What drove me nuts about the young Neville Longbottom was his receding chin. Either he somehow Grew it out, or he's had a chin implant. Either way, it always impressed me that it would be damn difficulty intubate him.

So you pass gas for a living?

http://www.medimanage.com/Images/fart.JPG

I had to look up the Neville effect. Another man cited to grown from ugly kid to handsome man was Josh Peck...

http://img12.deviantart.net/dcbd/i/2014/338/5/3/josh_peck__back_then_and_now_by_wwefan45-d88nldv.png

http://images.liveluvcreate.com/create/t/then_and_now_josh_peck-520334.jpg?i

WOW... UNICORN... this is a fantastic collection of the "before and after" . Thanks for the work that you did to come up with all of these great examples. I wonder what Chris Hardwick did to make that change... diet? exercise?, probably both along with basically good genes that allowed him to make this morph into a HOT 43 year old. I hope that last picture is not photo shopped or retouched. Thanks so much for sharing this and for the work that went into collecting this collection.

DD

I always thought Chris Hardwick was cute. I think this may just have been a brief chubby phase like Matthew Perry used to have from time to time. Chris mentions being an alcoholic. This might be from a period when he was either drinking a lot or coming off alcohol. But you are definitely right that he looks extremely hot now.

Gman

I always thought Chris Hardwick was cute. I think this may just have been a brief chubby phase like Matthew Perry used to have from time to time. Chris mentions being an alcoholic. This might be from a period when he was either drinking a lot or coming off alcohol. But you are definitely right that he looks extremely hot now.

Gman

Yes, I recently watched an interview with Hardwick where he basically said that in his mid thirties that he was depressed that his career wasn't doing better and he was drinking a lot, and then he looked into the mirror and decided to make some changes, one of which was to stop drinking. I think he looks good now, but I think that he probably went a little too far when he first lost all that body fat. I used to cringe a bit seeing him on TV a few years ago because he just looked too gaunt. He looks much healthier now.

Archived