THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Roger in LA?

clayco123
This topic is 3356 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys, Anyone got any info on this guy? I like big "thick" guys as he says in his ad. I tried contacting him to set something up a few months back and something came up for him twice, he didn't try to reschedule the second time and neither did I. I was wondering if it might be worth a shot to try again. Any info would be appreciated and feel free to PM me if need be.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/muscleroger.shtml

Thanks Zman, I saw those too, they only intrigue me more. Still don't want to take the plunge until hopefully someone on Daddy's has some feedback tho.

• 2 weeks later...

He was horrible.... I went to him last year, i remember i arrived and had to wait for him. He for some reason wasn't home?? It took 20 minutes for me to actually meet him outside. Once inside the apartment was bare. He doesn't have a table but a mattress. He used lotion instead of oil. No massage training at all.... not that i was expecting any but damn. It was basically paying someone over 100 to rub lotion on my body.... He's great to look at but if you are expecting a massage...forget it. It was like talking to a tree.....My experience may be different than others but thats how it went down for me.

He was horrible.... I went to him last year, i remember i arrived and had to wait for him. He for some reason wasn't home?? It took 20 minutes for me to actually meet him outside. Once inside the apartment was bare. He doesn't have a table but a mattress. He used lotion instead of oil. No massage training at all.... not that i was expecting any but damn. It was basically paying someone over 100 to rub lotion on my body.... He's great to look at but if you are expecting a massage...forget it. It was like talking to a tree.....My experience may be different than others but thats how it went down for me.

Thanks Massagefreak, This is kind of what I thought it might be with the above said way he changed the appointments on me twice. Sounds flaky as fuck.

I don't even remember the exact details of his response but after an initial, cordial inquiry to him - his response was a combination of being so nasty & so weird, I dropped all interest, never looked back & considered myself lucky.

Archived