THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Erin in NYC

524first
This topic is 2846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I texted him one day in the early afternoon to see if he was available that evening. He said he was, but I said that I would need to confirm in an hour because my schedule was somewhat up in the air. Within an hour, I realized I would not have enough time to fit in a massage so I texted him and told him it would not work out for that day. He responded with a somewhat obnoxious text saying the I should never contact him again and "good luck." Seemed like a disproportionate response given that I had told him up front that I had to confirm and it was by no means a "last minute" cancellation. For what it's worth.

I think that Erin is one of those masseurs who provides a good experience if he likes you, and gives a massage like N13 describes here today. Obviously, nynakedtop and Erin hit it off. Erin was here in June, and was clearly not interested in me. I don't ask masseurs to like me, just to provide a decent service for the money I pay them. N13 sums it up perfectly.

• 1 year later...

Archived