THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Does anybody come to NYC these days?

This topic is 3240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or... he could just love and know the English language. :D

He must. Even a techie wouldn't use it in everyday speech.

Indeed he could just love the language, and language is such fun. Mike's use of fancy language and Kurtis' geek expertise makes them truly hot!

I agree, being exceptionally bright makes an attractive young man all that much more attractive. I call them "smart boys." I'm fortunate to be able to work with a lot of smart boys, albeit most of them are straight. It is a real pleasure to be around men like that. Recently, I even collaborated on an article with a smart boy. It was as good as sex.

I am indeed in NYC... and loving it. Had the opportunity to see three shows this weekend and I'm a happy camper... My rate is the normal LA rate of $300.. as always... and I've added the extra $50 to help cover my hotel bill. It costs me $3000 between hotel/airfare to visit NYC for a week. That isn't even close to covered with the extra $50. I'm grateful to those who are willing to see me. - Alec

I am indeed in NYC... and loving it. Had the opportunity to see three shows this weekend and I'm a happy camper... My rate is the normal LA rate of $300.. as always... and I've added the extra $50 to help cover my hotel bill. It costs me $3000 between hotel/airfare to visit NYC for a week. That isn't even close to covered with the extra $50. I'm grateful to those who are willing to see me. - Alec

Just to clarify, my intent was not to be critical.. I understand that travel can be expensive and I am happy for you that you are able to command a good rate. I do believe in free markets. My comment was more about my disappointment that you are outside my current budgetary restrictions. Hope you have a good time while here in NYC and that perhaps one day I am able to engage you because you are HOT

Archived