THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Great CL find in "DC Area"

niceandthick
This topic is 3386 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a session with this young man last week. It took a bit of effort to coordinate a session...but I am glad I stuck with it. He is not licensed, so he only asks for donations. Around a $1/min donation for his time should work. Bargain price for a great session.

His skills was far better than many certified/trained/years-of-experience that I have had. He has been "studying" with a licensed masseur...but certainly has a special touch all his own. Good touch, good flow and rhythm to the session. He easily tailored the session to my needs. Good looking, warm, inviting, easy going, intelligent, skilled are additional attributes that made the session enjoyable.

OK, now for the "negative" part. Scheduling with him may be a little difficult. He is located in Western, MD, but travels closer to DC frequently. I caught up with him for an Incall session in Manassass, but he was doing Outcall in DC as well.

If interested, reach out to him now...so that you can get a notification from him when he is headed back closer to DC...unless you want to travel out to Western, MD.

==

http://westmd.craigslist.org/stp/5010734283.html

Personal Massage - 27 (Frostburg, MD)

http://images.craigslist.org/00t0t_3LlbmleY9wB_600x450.jpg

Active 27 year old man skilled in therapeutic massage, with a personal touch. Non-licensed (can't afford schooling just yet) but well-practiced and work with a licensed friend in Manassas, VA. I only will ask for donations for time with you.

• 1 month later...

Bump.

I have had a second session with John. The second session was just as good as the first one...if not better. On top of being skilled, he is very handsome and such a sweetheart. Bargain priced. Don't miss out!

John will be in DC this weekend and may extend through next week. Here is his most recent CL posting

==

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/stp/5096867143.html

personal massage - m4m - 27

http://images.craigslist.org/01414_jqElcap6OJV_600x450.jpg

age : 27 body : athletic height : 5'7" (170cm) status : single

I'm unlicensed, but skilled in massage therapy. Down visiting for a few days, just looking to practice in the area before finishing schooling. I routinely repost as I visit. Any time spent is considered good practice, but donations are appreciated.

Did you post your comment to identify "strictly platonic" or to identify it's peculiar location?

On CL (in DC Area), I have had success lately locating massage guys in locations other than M4M, Casual Encounters, and Therapeutic. If you know how to read the ads and do a little research, you can find some diamonds in the rough. Some of the best sessions that I have had have been with CL finds.

Before the Gov't crackdown on CL/Adult Services section a few years back, you used to be able to find guys in the CL/Therapeutic Services section. However, once AS was shutdown all of AMP ads and other erotic types moved to TS and it became much harder to fine masseurs in that section. You can sometimes find masseurs by looking in the overall Services section and then filter for "male massage". More recently I have discovered the Strictly Platonic section.

Since my discovery, I have found John (the subject of this post), set up massage swaps with two different masseurs, and set up two sessions where I was able to test out my massage techniques on 25 year olds that couldn't afford a massage.

Archived