THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Massage M4M Question

Gar1eth
This topic is 3421 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I look at some of the profiles. And some of the guys haven't logged in for over a year. But then the ad will have an update date as of a few months back. Does anyone know how a profile can be updated if the masseur hasn't logged in for years?

Gman

Didn't someone mention in another recent thread that massagem4m edited many masseurs' profiles, removing some sexually explicit content from the ad text as well as some reviews? Perhaps the edits were made by massagem4m staff, not the masseurs in question.

The site Hour Boy hasn't updated their ads in decades. Only good for checking out extra pictures not posted on other sites.

I don't think it's to do with updating so much as that the ads stay on there for years. I think occasionally a new ad does pop up on it.

Gman

Ok I emailed MassageM4M about the Log In vs Update Discrepancy. They said sometimes a masseur will call them by phone to change the ad, and they will do so without using the masseur's Log In. But that may be a bunch of hooey. I'm not saying that never happens. But the ads where I saw the greatest span of years between Log In and Update with Log Ins from years ago and relatively recent Updates were the ads that most of us are almost positive are Fake Ads.

Gman

Archived