THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 for Ryan in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 3431 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's 25 years old and has been doing massages for over 8 years? That means he started off in this business at age 16!!

Bozo smells something fishy.........

Wow he certainly is hot. very very tasty hot.. maybe if you replaced "massage" with "fucking" it would make more sense :)

Wow he certainly is hot. very very tasty hot.. maybe if you replaced "massage" with "fucking" it would make more sense :)

SincityMix, I don't get it. How would it make more sense if he's been in this business f__king men for $$ since he was 16? Seems to me that would be a one-way ticket to jail for both him and the client.

SincityMix, I don't get it. How would it make more sense if he's been in this business f__king men for $$ since he was 16? Seems to me that would be a one-way ticket to jail for both him and the client.

I meant he has practice fucking.. not necessarily doing it for money. a jest you know.

Archived