THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Video: ACoupeur Shows Off His HUGE VPL While On A Treatmill

Irish69
This topic is 3323 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The vids are definitely enticing and alluring, indeed! I wrote a message on his blog at the site! Damn, I'd love to meet Rick when he's traveling or whenever

I managed to get to 'SIN CITY," Las Vegas!

I would love to enjoy all of him and his company

I think I know what VPL means ... "Virtual Penis Line" ... and there ain't nothing VIRTUAL about that one!

I thought it meant "Visible Penis Line", and that's definitely visible.

It reminds me of the clip from the new "Vacation" movie, with Chris Hemsworth.

Coming on the heels of the "Cut vs Uncut" poll, that's just amazing. Is there any online course that'll help you prep for that monster?

• 3 weeks later...

I rewatched the treadmill video again too - can you imagine that really happening at the gym? It reminds me of the thread a year or so ago about the guy asked to leave a whirlpool at his gym after wearing something too revealing. I can just imagine the staff, "I'm not asking him to put on underwear, you ask him!"

• 2 months later...

G-d/Mother Nature is not really fair. But at least I know now where some of the inches that were supposed to be mine went. Obviously they were taken from me and kept in storage until he was born. o_O

And there is of course the question that keeps all of us awake at night. How does he keep from losing consciousness once that monster is fully hard?:eek:

Gman

This video I was able to watch without getting dizzy. However, I was expecting a cum shot & that didn't happen.:(

~Boomer ~

Into every life some ...

http://www.netanimations.net/man-in-pouring-rain.gif

must fall!!!:(

Of course the rain would be much easier to take if it included David Tennant appearing before me. :rolleyes:

Gman

for sure a shower and not a grower...nice..but certainly not as long or thick as many I have had... in the debate of "thick vs thin" ACoupeur is larger than average but way too thin for my taste...I always look for <beer can> <wrist thick> ....not so many..but when I find one I set up a loyalty program...

Archived