THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

POLL: Do you prefer cut or uncut men?

marylander1940
This topic is 3427 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do you prefer cut or uncut men?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer cut or uncut men?

• Cut
    • Uncut
    • It doesn't really make a big difference.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These polls are not satisfactory with the answers like "it doesn't really make a big difference." I love uncut cock, I love cut cock, I love every kind of cock in between. One man is uncut and hot, another is cut and hot! I love to play with a lot of overhanging foreskin, I love to tease the frenulum on a cut guy's cock with my tongue. Wow! I guess...

I LOVE COCK!!!

TruHart1 :cool:

These polls are not satisfactory with the answers like "it doesn't really make a big difference." I love uncut cock, I love cut cock, I love every kind of cock in between. One man is uncut and hot, another is cut and hot! I love to play with a lot of overhanging foreskin, I love to tease the frenulum on a cut guy's cock with my tongue. Wow! I guess...

I LOVE COCK!!!

Then how did you vote?

~ Boomer ~

Then how did you vote?

~ Boomer ~

This was set up as a "public" poll. So if you click on the line showing the # of votes cast for a given choice -- "12 vote(s)", etc. -- a pop-up box will show you the names of everyone who voted for that choice.

This was set up as a "public" poll. So if you click on the line showing the # of votes cast for a given choice -- "12 vote(s)", etc. -- a pop-up box will show you the names of everyone who voted for that choice.[/quote

Thanks Adam. I didn't know that.

~Boomer ~

This was set up as a "public" poll. So if you click on the line showing the # of votes cast for a given choice -- "12 vote(s)", etc. -- a pop-up box will show you the names of everyone who voted for that choice.

Well my fat fingers hit the wrong line... How do I change my vote!!!! :eek:

I LOVE COCK!!!

I like men who are reasonably hung, cut or uncut. I like lots of "overhang" as well as huge, nicely shaped, mushroom heads! Gosh, either is a "feast" for me! Fuck, I need some cock now!

Well my fat fingers hit the wrong line... How do I change my vote!!!! :eek:

Bribe an admin? :confused:

No need to bribe.. In retrospect my "slip of the finger" was most likely a parapraxis that in all likelyhood is actually a revelation of an unconscious wish... a repressed desire...

It interesting how things manifest themselves in the strangest of ways! :eek:

This was set up as a "public" poll. So if you click on the line showing the # of votes cast for a given choice -- "12 vote(s)", etc. -- a pop-up box will show you the names of everyone who voted for that choice.[/QUOTE]

well well well, who would have thunk it...

I think most men drift toward the familiar, so cut men like cut men and uncut like uncut. A theory which I will put to the test by hoping to elicit answers here. Prefer Cut and Am Cut for me. So easy does it Prefer Cut/Uncut Am Cut/Uncut. Yes and I understand we are a bunch of whoring cocksuckers who love cock in every size, shape color and surgical delineation but lets stay focused on the issue at hand and not allow that hand to drift to thoughts of a panoply of cocks.

I think most men drift toward the familiar, so cut men like cut men and uncut like uncut. A theory which I will put to the test by hoping to elicit answers here. Prefer Cut and Am Cut for me. So easy does it Prefer Cut/Uncut Am Cut/Uncut. Yes and I understand we are a bunch of whoring cocksuckers who love cock in every size, shape color and surgical delineation but lets stay focused on the issue at hand and not allow that hand to drift to thoughts of a panoply of cocks.

I have just decided to write my autobiography and am using Panoply of Cocks as the title. Now a mere 350 pages or so to go.

Archived