THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Have you ever?

m4hotness
This topic is 3438 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Good day gents!

Not sure if this belongs in the fetish forum or in lounge but have you ever read the graffiti on the bathroom stalls? Some with phone numbers offering blow jobs or a good time. Have you ever called it?

Second related question have you ever and would you consider putting your number there offering blow jobs etc?

I'm too chicken to do either one. Just wondering if any brave souls have done this.

I have never, but I'm tempted by the following -

Currently, in the farthest stall of the newly refurbished bathroom across from a recital at SF State U,

there is a grafitum which says

Things I hate:

- lists

- irony

I'm seriously considering adding:

- self-referential jokes

Never tempted to advertise and never attempted to make contact!

However, knowing that Honcho is a musician... the graffiti in the men's room at the Yale School of Music used to be a total hoot and quite urbanely droll... only as would befit an Ivy League institution. It was mostly based on the names of famous composers and musicians. If I knew some thirty odd years ago that I would have to remember them for this thread I would have paid closer attention.

Other than a silly one about Haydn go seek, they only other one that I recall was a play on words about György Sándor Ligeti an important avant-garde composer... It said: I need to get outta here... and Ligeti split.

When I was at the university of Pitt, the bathroom stalls in the fourth floor of the cathedral of learning had all its doors removed. I only heard that it was very cruisey and a horror story from my straight roommate. So can't confirm about the graffiti.

When I transferred to Florida Atlantic university, I was very tempted to call! Those boys on campus were hot.

I tried it. I wrote my number on the wall in a glory hole club. I got a few calls, mostly in the middle of the night. I met with one guy and he was completely unsuitable.

I'm so sorry it was a bad experience! Thanks for sharing!

Never tempted to advertise and never attempted to make contact!

However, knowing that Honcho is a musician... the graffiti in the men's room at the Yale School of Music used to be a total hoot and quite urbanely droll... only as would befit an Ivy League institution. It was mostly based on the names of famous composers and musicians. If I knew some thirty odd years ago that I would have to remember them for this thread I would have paid closer attention.

Other than a silly one about Haydn go seek, they only other one that I recall was a play on words about György Sándor Ligeti an important avant-garde composer... It said: I need to get outta here... and Ligeti split.

Ah...brings back memories of a young, silly TruHart1 when I was studying at a major state university music school: I thought it was so witty to write things such as "Manon Lescaut loves Renato Des Grieux!" on the stall door! I was totally into Puccini's overblown youthful (and exotic to me at that time) score of Manon Lescaut! Some of the stupid things we think as young men!!! :rolleyes:

TruHart1 :cool:

Ah...brings back memories of a young, silly TruHart1 when I was studying at a major state university music school: I thought it was so witty to write things such as "Manon Lescaut loves Renato Des Grieux!" on the stall door! I was totally into Puccini's overblown youthful (and exotic to me at that time) score of Manon Lescaut! Some of the stupid things we think as young men!!! :rolleyes:

TruHart1 :cool:

Reminds me of the old episode of Fraser, where he & Niles were reminiscing. "Back then we actually liked the 1812 Overture! Ah, were we ever that young?"

Wow, I never expected I'd be quoting "Fraser" in the Fetish Forum.

A Frasier Fetish... Why not!!!??? :)

Unfortunately the poor OP certainly was thinking along somewhat different lines... but I guess not too many of us here ever responded to those offers on bathroom stalls...

Though I must say... to keep things on an "artsy" level... Some of the visual depictions drawn on bathroom stalls are quite well done... and enticing as well... I've seen some really nice depictions of a "bat and balls" over the years... :)

Archived