THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Muscle Masseur NYC

Midweststudentnyc
This topic is 3496 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"""What are his approx. stats ? Hard to tell from the photos."""

since he says 5'8" / 180 in his ad, I assume you might mean how hung & his age....I agree, hard to tell / guess those 2 stats just from the pics.....(I suck at guessing ages no matter what.....just tell me the truthful age please....are you listening Jon Ramsey ?)

Thanks for the rec Midweststud. He does look hot and fun. Could he actually massage?? The lack of any other reviews worries me some but I see he is new. Hopefully there will be more reviews or comments here or on the sites. Has anyone seen him listed on any other sites or in other cities?

He also advertises on M4M (also no reviews) but I'm confused by his "Latino Certified Massage Therapist" description. Who are these lucky Latinos who get to test and certify the masseurs?

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/17649/

"""What are his approx. stats ? Hard to tell from the photos."""

since he says 5'8" / 180 in his ad, I assume you might mean how hung & his age....I agree, hard to tell / guess those 2 stats just from the pics.....(I suck at guessing ages no matter what.....just tell me the truthful age please....are you listening Jon Ramsey ?)

You're too kind - I was being an idiot and had not read his ad fully before I replied to the thread, and totally missed those stats. But thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt! ;)

Archived