THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jag?

Guest countryboywny
This topic is 3461 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

YES... YES.... YES... I inquired about him in January, and someone responded to my post saying that JAG had posted that he was not going to be on the Forum for a few months. We certainly will miss him, and even more now that Unicorn is signing off for awhile, now that he has a new companion in his life !!!

• 1 month later...
Guest countryboywny

JAG, JAG, where for art thou JAG? Bumping this up because I miss his gallery postings and hope he's ok.

YES... YES.... YES... I inquired about him in January, and someone responded to my post saying that JAG had posted that he was not going to be on the Forum for a few months. We certainly will miss him, and even more now that Unicorn is signing off for awhile, now that he has a new companion in his life !!!

You've responded succinctly to the query that was posted. Thanks! I remember reading JAG's post, and I, too, miss his contributions!!!!!

Guest countryboywny
You've responded succinctly to the query that was posted. Thanks! I remember reading JAG's post, and I, too, miss his contributions!!!!!

He said a "few months"! IT'S BEEN A FEW MONTHS ALREADY!!!

LOL! I wish him well and share in the hope he will return soon. :)

Archived