THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Greek God? Eli in NYC

Andy2
This topic is 3513 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, he's been discussed in these forums before, all positive. But where do you see that he "uses his body"? I ask because I like a masseur that does that, but I don't recall anyone saying he does that in discussions, and I didn't see it in the m4m site you linked.

I saw him at his apartment; it was a good massage but not outstanding. He never used his body with me. He was fine but a little, no pun intended, stiff in his demeanor....kind of formal. I don't recall if he was nude or wore underwear.....my session wasn't very interactive. When it came time to pay, he preferred a credit card, and I felt a bit pressured into a tip because he said something to the effect that I could put in the tip then the total. It was a very fine massage, don't get me wrong, and I would go back, but he isn't one of my regulars.

Archived