THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Diamond in LA

Kenny
This topic is 3517 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I found his social media accounts and he checks out as real, as are his pics.

While I find him hot I'd personally pass unless there are multiple reviews on him.

His attitude on his social media is a little questionable and from his ads it seems he's mostly interested in giving you a quick rub then asking for extra $.

I could be wrong but all the signs are there for that situation.

Don't know how you tracked his social media accounts but real glad you did. Thanks for the head's up!

I found his social media accounts and he checks out as real, as are his pics.

While I find him hot I'd personally pass unless there are multiple reviews on him.

His attitude on his social media is a little questionable and from his ads it seems he's mostly interested in giving you a quick rub then asking for extra $.

I could be wrong but all the signs are there for that situation.

Talked with this guy before last year. I wasn't looking for a massage, I mainly just wanted to play with those sexy nipples of his. Regardless of my intent, this is what I know about him:

- You would have to use Uber as he doesn't drive.

- Heavy accent

We never set up an appointment though, because the original number he had "fell in the water" and broke. The last time I ever talked to him, he was calling from a friend's number. I didn't want to set up an appointment with someone who was using a friend's phone. He got mad over it.

I'd suggest finding another guy. Not worth the hassle because he doesn't know Uber that well.

Archived